1. Find the right spot; a public place where people can see you.
For example: a town square, a busy intersection, an entrance to a mall, etc.
2. Prepare an invitation (a sample invitation will be provided).
3. Call the police letting them know about your rally, and if a permit is necessary, ask what steps need to be taken to obtain one.
4. Print copies of the invitation and distribute them to friends and family, at school, church and other venues.
5. Call your friends and tell them about the rally. If you would like your name, phone number and the exact location of your rally to be shown on our website so that others can see it, please contact us.
6. Load rally supplies in your car on the morning of Saturday, October 14, 2017.
7. Go to rally site at least 30 minutes early.
8. Start rally punctually at 12:00 noon.
9. Take pictures during your rally.
10. Send pictures and reports to Canada Needs Our Lady by mail to PO Box 36040, Greenfield Park, QC J4V 3N7. Or, by e-mail, to: Peter@CanadaNeedsOurLady.org